Tuesday, April 14, 2009

UGG fluff momma boots?

Can anyone tell me where I clould find an imitation of the fluffy momma Ugg Boots? I have looked everywhere and can only find the real ones. I dont want the real cause they are far too exspensive for me but most importantly,, I dont support the killing of innocent little animals just to make people look good. The boots have fur that covers the entire boot and I am wanting a pair so bad for under 100 dollars so if anyone knows where i could find some,, Please let me know.. THANKS

UGG fluff momma boots?
I really want them too! But I think u can only buy them online1 Also I reallllyyy want the real one but I saw the sheep cruel video and I was like aww u poor animals! they were cutting their skin and u could c blood! I am not trying to gross u out but I am trying to convince u NOT to buy the ereal ones PLEASE!



knode-devel

2 comments:

  1. hey just to let you know there sheepskin as in wool not fur and sheep are not hurt at all what you saw was probably some peta idiots trying to make you feel shit about yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try bearpaw Boetis II
    They are awesome

    ReplyDelete