Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where can I find Cozy, Pink 3 1/2" Round-Toe Knee-High Fur Trim Boot in size 7.?

You can find EXACTLY what your talking about at this store called %26quot;madewell%26quot; they have billions of them everywhere!!!!! At least 200 in every state!!! Go to www.madewellboutique.com to find a store near you!!!

Where can I find Cozy, Pink 3 1/2%26quot; Round-Toe Knee-High Fur Trim Boot in size 7.?
Victorias secret
Reply:Those sound like cute shoes!


I think you are being very picky in what you want but if you are willing to make a compromise possibly some Ugg brand boots, they have the style you want but I%26#039;m not sure if they come in pink. Also, I know Converse has knee high boots or you can design your own, so you may be able to create the look you want. Anyways I am sorry that I cannot give you a specific answer but just keep looking around and be willing to compromise. Good luck =]



dance steps

No comments:

Post a Comment